Paul de Challans is recruiting for a Biostatistician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Belgium on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as Biostatistician will be to:
- Be responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development, writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
- Have knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
- Biostatistics, SAS programming, Clinical Data Management and Medical Writing.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Basic knowledge of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, PASS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture.
- Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks.
- Exceptional organizational skills,
- Works towards and meets deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders Work location Activities will take place at various sites
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Paul De Challans on 0114 283 9956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30000 in all correspondence.