Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is lookiing for multiple Clinical Trial Biostatisticians to work in Belgium for a Pharmaceutical company.
Tasks: Responsible for statistical aspects of clinical and pre-clinical research projects including study design, sample size estimation, patient randomization, case report form development, writing statistical analysis plans, statistical analysis and interpretation of data, and reporting of results.
Working with SAS programmers as part of a biostatistics team.
Knowledge of applied parametric and non-parametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential.
Depending on the role you will have contact with some or all of the following areas: Clinical Operations; Regulatory Affairs; Clinical Department; Clinical Pharmacology; Quality
Experience / qualifications:
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field.
- Basic knowledge of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, PASS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture
- Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills, works towards and meets deadlines
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders
work location - activities will take place at different company sites.
For more information or to apply for the Biostatistician position please contact Ian Marlow or Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33577 in all correspondence.