Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Biostatistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Belgium on a contract basis, part home working is also an option.
Tasks: Provide pharmaco-epidemiology/statistical expertise at all stages of the design and implementation of observational outcomes projects from planning & design through to completion, in close collaboration with multi-disciplinary research teams:
o Provide input into the concept, design and development of observational study protocols to ensure appropriate and scientifically sound methods on study design and analysis are being used. o Develop statistical analysis plans, perform and/or guide analyses o Provide statistical insight in the interpretation and discussion of study results o Contribute to study reports and publications.
- Conduct descriptive and comparative effectiveness research using a variety of sources of large amounts of patient-level data from prospective and retrospective observational studies and registries
- Work with SAS programmers as part of a Biostatistics team
- Knowledge of applied parametric and nonparametric statistics, strong SAS programming skills, and the ability to translate client needs into statistical practice and the ability to educate clients in the use of statistics are essential
- Biostatistics, SAS programming, Clinical Data Management and Medical Writing
- Contacts inside the company depending on level of experience: Clinical Operations; Regulatory Affairs; Clinical Department; Clinical Pharmacology; Quality Management.
- Masters Degree in Statistics or PhD in Statistics or related field
- Basic knowledge of SAS programming and at least some other significant statistical software (e.g., S-Plus, PASS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, great understanding of team-culture. Demonstrate a nature of proactively, enthusiasm, independent drive, and energetic outlook to tasks
- Exceptional organizational skills, works towards and meets deadlines
- Ability to collaborate, build strong partnerships/relationships with all stakeholders
Non-Technical profile requirements:
- Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines Language proficiencies: English and Dutch spoken and written
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ian Marlow on 01438 743 047 or email IMarlow@ckclinical.co.uk or SMaccioni@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33879 in all correspondence.