Biomarker Project Scientist
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Biomarker Scientist to join a multinational patient-focussed biopharmaceutical company that focus on severe diseases at their site based in Slough on a contract basis for 12 months initially. This role will support on the delivery of biomarker strategies for assigned projects.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Review and contribute to appropriate study level documentation, including protocols, IB, lab manuals, informed consent (global and local) to support biomarker activities across the development programs
- Participate and contribute to Biomarker Sub team (a multidisciplinary team including members from Translational Biomarkers, Bioanalysis, Non Clinical Safety and Clinical) and Clinical Team meetings
- Ensure that assays to be used for stratified medicine/diagnostic approaches are compliant with Regulatory Authority requirements
- Oversight of local laboratory implementation of the biomarker analysis strategies possibly including China.In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Pharmaceutical company experience working in the field of biomarkers and particularly in their successful implementation in clinical development programmes, preferably in Immunology, Rheumatology or other related fields eg Allergy, Dermatology.
- Proven track record of successful contribution to clinical/ scientific projects.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external stakeholders including Biomarker and Clinical Project team members, and where appropriate, senior management, key opinion leaders and regulatory agencies.
- Strong drive to complete work-packages/tasks and delivery with pride in quality of their work.
- Inclusive, enthusiastic and collegiate approach enabling high quality performance in a matrix environment. Able to manage uncertainty and organisational change.
- Inquisitive mind set and good problem solver.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457738 or by email on email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46571 in all correspondence.