Associate Supplier Governance
Lucy Stendall is recruiting for an Associate Supplier Governance to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 6-12 months initially.
This is an international role, playing a key part in working with internal customers and external suppliers to manage the Scope of Work process and associate financial commitments.
As Supplier Governance Associate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with colleagues in the UK and US to request supplier proposals.
- Facilitating the finalization of detailed service descriptions (Scopes of Work).
- Overseeing the execution of the corresponding financial commitment (Purchase Order).
- Monitoring the Scope of Work and associated budget throughout the lifetime of the clinical study and adjusting as appropriate.
- Candidate must be familiar with the practical, technical and financial aspects of contracting and vendor selection.
As Supplier Governance Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science or business-based A level(s), or qualified by experience.
- Good knowledge of clinical trial operations through working in a CRO or through time spent in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience of managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Will have good project management skills through the individual substantial experience of working in an international, collaborative environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy or Jenni on 01246 457733 or by email on email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46371 in all correspondence.