Associate Supplier Governance
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Supplier Governance to join a leading Biotechnology company based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months initially.
This is an international role, playing a key part in working with internal customers and external suppliers to manage the Scope of Work process and associate financial commitments.
As Supplier Governance Associate, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with colleagues in the UK and US to request supplier proposals.
- Facilitating the finalization of detailed service descriptions (Scopes of Work).
- Overseeing the execution of the corresponding financial commitment (Purchase Order).
- Monitoring the Scope of Work and associated budget throughout the lifetime of the clinical study and adjusting as appropriate.
- Candidate must be familiar with the practical, technical and financial aspects of contracting and vendor selection.
As Supplier Governance Associate, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science or business-based A level(s), or qualified by experience.
- Good knowledge of clinical trial operations through working in a CRO or through time spent in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience of managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Will have good project management skills through the individual substantial experience of working in an international, collaborative environment.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact the CK Group on 01246 457733 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 47757 in all correspondence.