Associate Supplier Governance - Cambridge
CK Group is recruiting for an Associate Supplier Governance to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The Location: Our client is situated about 3km to the north of the historic and picturesque city of Cambridge. This location is easily accessible by car, train or by bus.The Role: This is an international role, playing a key part in working with internal customers and external suppliers to manage the Scope of Work process and associate financial commitments.
- Working closely with colleagues in the UK and US to request supplier proposals.
- Facilitating the finalisation of detailed service descriptions (Scopes of Work).
- Overseeing the execution of the corresponding financial commitment (Purchase Order).
- Monitoring the Scope of Work and associated budget throughout the lifetime of the clinical study and adjusting as appropriate.
- Science or business-based A level(s), or qualified by experience.
- Good knowledge of clinical trial operations through working in a CRO or through time spent in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven experience of managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Will have good project management skills through the individual substantial experience of working in an international, collaborative environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45569 in all correspondence.