Associate, Regulatory Information Manager
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Information Management Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Supporting the regulatory information management activities within the EMEA region focusing on key systems and processes, including the Regulatory Affairs Product Information Database, Artwork Management Systems and XEVMPD.
- To work with regional archivists to ensure that submissions and approvals are archived in accordance with local and global SOPs.
- To build and maintain relationship with Regulatory and other staff within and outside of the region to ensure effective communication and efficient implementation of regulatory information management.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Working with other regional and global LSAs to suggest, discuss and implement system and process improvements in line with regulatory changes and as part of a quality management cycle, subject to Global Data Council representations and approval.
- Maintaining compliance with departmental SOPs and work Instructions.
- Aligning information within the project trackers and the Regulatory Information Management System
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life science graduate
- Must have experience in regulatory affairs
- Should have experience of Regulatory Information Management and XEVMPD.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-speciality, global pharmaceutical company that delivers leading, innovative products.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34561 in all correspondence.