Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a contract basis for 3 months.
Company: Our client is part of one of the largest Pharmaceutical companies in the world. Their Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women's health care fields.
Location: This Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager role will be based at our clients site in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
- 52 per hour PAYE.
Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- Develop and support regulatory strategies in line with business plan.
- Partner with brand and cross functional team to explore new and revised claims for advertising copy and pack that are within the framework of the product classification.
- Complete regulatory activities for a defined number of products to ensure all regulatory obligations and business objectives are met.
- Sign off packaging material, leaflets, and advertising/promotional material to ensure regulatory compliance for submissions via appropriate document approval systems.
- Assist Crisis Management/PR matters as related to regulatory affairs.Your Background:
- Life Sciences, Chemistry degree or equivalent.
- Sound working knowledge and experience of EU Cosmetics Regulation and associated UK requirements.
- Good grasp of the regulatory framework and borderline between Medicines, Cosmetics, and Medical Devices.
- An awareness and working knowledge of Advertising copy approval requirements in the UK for example. CAP, BCAP, and Advertising Standards Authority.
- Excellent leadership, communication and organisational skills.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48664.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.