Associate PV Director - Contract
Hendre Moolman at CK Group is recruiting for an Associate Pharmacovigilance Director to join a global bio-pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 10-month contract basis.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- Responsibility for individual and aggregate case reporting activities including ICSR case management (medical review) and aggregate reporting (i.e. DSUR, PBRER)
- Contributing to risk management activities including preparation and maintenance of CCDS, labelling document maintenance (including the IB), risk communications, RMP, REMS
- Responsibility for signal detection and management activities
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development of the product safety strategy and provide drug safety input into the Clinical Development strategy
- Contributing to study management from a safety perspective through SMT/PET activities and document review and maintenance across the development continuum
- Authoring or contributing to scientific publications (abstracts, posters, papers) for scientific meetings/journals
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have a Life Science degree with considerable Pharmacovigilance experiencePrevious experience writing aggregate reports, RMPs, some study experience, and signal detection experience is required
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47375 in all correspondence.