Associate Director of Statistics in Buckinghamshire
Stephanie Maccioni at CK Group is recruiting for an Associate Director of Statistics to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is one of the top Blue Chip pharmaceutical companies in the world, with a fantastic reputation for looking after their staff and being really passionate about everything they do.
The role is based at our client's site in Buckinghamshire or can be home based. The site is easily commutable from the M40 and M1 motorway structures, and also has a fantastic bus service and free onsite parking at client site.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
Provide lead support for the design, execution, analysis, interpretation and reporting of communication of data evidence pre/early/late development research & discovery, medical affairs, real world evidence or manufacturing sciences programs for research, development, and/or marketed product needs of the company.
This position takes a leadership role in providing input to project plans. You will be helping with implementation of innovative statistical approaches.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting, including significant regulatory decision making at program level.
- Be able to demonstrate advanced data analytic experience based on the foundation of statistical principles and a strong track record of applied experience leading to successful support of multiple programs.
- Demonstrate full proficiency in SAS or R as well as other relevant computational tools.
- Quality and compliance to industry expected and recognized levels in level with company standards.
- Drug Development, be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of pharmaceutical research.
- Disease area knowledge, demonstrate knowledge across multiple disease areas/targets within or across therapeutic areas.
Further parts of the role:
- Mentoring various levels of colleagues in processes etc.
- Be able to collaborate and communicate fully across the business.
To succeed in this role, you will come from a pharmaceutical/CRO background and have extensive proven experience performing this position in another company. You will also possess:
- A Ph.D in Statistics or related field with strong relevant experience or a Masters in Statistics or related field with commensurate years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in SAS or R programming.
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45603 in all correspondence.