Associate Director of Epidemiology
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director of Epidemiology in COPD & Asthma to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with amajor presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This AssociateDirector of Epidemiology role will be home based with occasional travel to the Cambridge office.
Salary: Up to £700 per day, depending upon experience.
Associate Director of Epidemiology Role:
- Work independently in the design, execution,analysis, interpretation, and internal and external communication of specific epidemiological studies.
- Involved in designing and executing effective and efficient epidemiology strategy for drug and enablement projects, sometimes at a global level.
- Manage externally commissioned research projects, which includes establishing, maintaining, and expanding relationships to partner effectively with external experts and research groups to negotiate time frames, provide recommendations on resource requirements, and ensure delivery of the tasks as agreed.
- Ph.D. or equivalent in Epidemiology or related health science field or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or in closely related academic epidemiological research.
- Sustained productivity in epidemiological research as manifest by successful design, execution, and publication of original epidemiological research relevant to drug discovery and development.
- Exposure to COPD/Asthma/respiratory diseases.
- Ability to start role in January.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Associate Director of Epidemiology position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49299.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.