Associate Director Statistician
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Associate Director Statistician role will be based remotely.
Up to £80 per hour LTD.
Senior Statistician Role:
- Provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation for preclinical or clinical programmes, high level internal governance committees, regulatory submissions and/or commercialization.
- Analyse internal and external information, perform modelling and simulation to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries.
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Accountable for the quality of their statistical work; provide discipline-specific understanding, insight and constructive challenge and take ownership of development needs, seek coaching or training opportunities.
- Previous oncology experience essential – Early stage experience would be a significant advantage
- MSc or above in Math/Stats
- Previous experience at working at a Global Product (GPS) level
- Strong experience with strategic input; study design, oversite of studies, overseeing study statisticians
- Attending governancemeetings
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact Dennis Beltman on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50745.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.