Associate Director, Statistical Sciences
Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for an Associate Director, Statistical Sciences to join a newly formed Statistics department within a well respected Pharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a permanent basis. This role can also offer full home working.
- Providing experimental design, analysis, interpretation and statistical communications support.
- Ensuring application of appropriate statistical methods and generation of accurate and reproducible results.
- Producing clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free computer programs and statistical reporting content.
- Documenting projects in sufficient detail for reproducibility.
- Serving as initial consultation contact for new projects. Maintains and grows customer base, and builds loyal relationships with customers.
- Assuming independent, professional responsibility for all phases of a project request from beginning through completion.
- Leading Statistical Input for at least one functional area, research field, or compound.
- Provide input to product development and performs statistical functions for submission related activities where appropriate.
- Regularly presenting at external conferences, and meetings and advisory boards when necessary.
- Working with other statisticians in developing publications (e.g. manuscripts, oral presentations, posters, abstracts, and internal technical reports) and creating software.
- Developing methodologies for the use of emerging technologies.
- Working towards the advancement of statistical methodology through publications and software development.
- Ph.D./MSc in Statistics or related subject.
- Proficient in SAS or R programming.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work in interdisciplinary contexts outside statistics.
Full job description available upon request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46961 in all correspondence.