Associate Director, Statistical Science
CK Clinical are recruiting for an Associate Director, Statistical Sciences to join a very well respected, Global Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a Global Japanese Pharmaceutical company with an outstandinghistory and tradition behind them with a full on passion to help cure and make people better.
- To be responsible for all statistical elements of the clinical study and as appropriate the development of the projects.
- Primary contact for external consultants and service providers for all appropriate Statistical activity.
- Provide appropriate statistical review and interpretation of any pre-clinical data and clinical data from on-going studies conducted by other parties for same compound, identifying relationships and trends in data that could affect the research result.
- Contribute and be accountable for set up and reporting of the clinical study(s) within all statistical aspects of the study as the statistical lead on the trial including but not limited to the statistical analysis plan.
- Managing SPs/contractors and overseeing the quality of work to ensure they meet an agreed project plan, contracts and any specific requirements within all appropriate statistical aspects of the project.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of policies,sops,and company documents.
- Ensuring learning and knowledge transfer during and at the completion of the project.
- Minimum MSc in Statistics, Biometrics or Medical Statistics or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant, relevant, in depth and demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotechnology or medical sector.
- Ability to oversee and manage CRO's conducting statistical aspects of clinical trials to ensure high quality deliverables at all times.
- Strong statistical programming skills in SAS
- Experience with sample size softwareand randomisation procedures.
- Early phase knowledge is desirable including knowledge of other regulatory guidelines related to statistics.
For further details and a full job spec please do get in touch.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year)and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 49064 in all correspondence.