Associate Director, Statistical Science
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Contract Associate Director, Statistical Sciences to join a very well respected, Global Pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month basis.
The Company: Our client is a Global Japanese Pharmaceutical company withan outstanding history and tradition behind them with a full on passion to help cure and make people better.
- To be responsible for all statistical elements of the clinical study and as appropriate the development of the projects.
- Primary contact for external consultants and service providers for all appropriate Statistical activity.
- Provide appropriate statistical review and interpretation of any pre-clinical data and clinical data from on-going studies conducted by other parties for same compound, identifying relationships and trends in data that could affect the research result.
- Contribute and be accountable for set up and reporting of the clinical study(s) within all statistical aspects of the study as the statistical lead on the trial including but not limited to the statistical analysis plan.
- Managing SPs/contractors and overseeing the quality of work to ensure they meet an agreed project plan, contracts and any specific requirements within all appropriate statistical aspects of the project.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of policies,sops,and company documents.
- Ensuring learning and knowledge transfer during and at the completion of the project.
- Minimum MSc in Statistics, Biometrics or Medical Statistics or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant, relevant, in depth and demonstrated experience within the pharmaceutical, CRO, Biotechnology or medical sector.
- Ability to oversee and manage CRO's conducting statistical aspects of clinical trials to ensure high quality deliverables at all times.
- Strong statistical programming skills in SAS
- Experience with sample size software and randomisation procedures.
- Early phase knowledge is desirable including knowledge of other regulatory guidelines related to statistics.
- Must be available on short notice.
For further details and a full job spec please do getin touch.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Russell Oakley or the Clinical Contracts Team (CCT) on 01246 457709 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference number 49330