Associate Director, Statistical Programming
Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for an Associate Director, Statistical Programming to join a well-established, global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will provide leadership to the Statistical Programming team, using their expertise to impact a diverse range of clinical trials in Oncology and Neurology. They will be responsible for oversight of all statistical programming activities, ensuring work is carried out to a high standard across multiple drug development projects.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain project timelines in conjunction with the Global Head of Modelling & Simulation (M&S).
- The maintenance of company processes, systems and codes to enable the successful delivery of datasets to and from the M&S division, and other associated programming activities.
- Work alongside Heads of Programming in the Neurology and Oncology teams to assign a Lead Programmer if in-house, and ensure QC resources are available.
- Work with the Global Head of M&S on outsourcing on the creation of NONMEM datasets.
- Create datasets for conducting population PK and PK/PD analyses.
- Timely planning and completion of draft and postlock final SDTM/ADaM datasets by PCU Biostats.
- If outsourced, reviewing M&S specifications to set up the work order, meeting regularly with the assigned CRO to monitor progress and transferring all documents and relevant data.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn R would be an advantage.
- BS or MS in Relevant Field.
- Experience in clinical development statistical programming methods and processes within industry.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46171 in all correspondence.