Associate Director Physician (Part Time)
CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Director Physician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
This is a part time role for 3 days per week.
- 135 per hour as a Ltd company contractor
Associate Director Physician Role:
- Serve as medical monitor with primary responsibility for patient safety and conduct of assigned trials as well as overall data interpretation and safety surveillance.
- Establish and approve scientific methods for design and implementation of applicable clinical protocols, data collection systems, and final reports.
- Responsible for assisting in design of clinical development plans and overall strategy for compounds, therapeutic classes of compounds or indications in light of developments in the area of clinical and pharmaceutical oncology.
- Participate in identification, selection and conduct of negotiations with clinical research centers and investigators;
- MD or equivalent required and board certified (or eligible) preferred in Oncology or Hematology.
- At least several years of experience in clinical research and/or oncology drug development in pharmaceutical, academic or CRO environment.
- Experience in molecular oncology and/or translational science
- High level of emotional intelligence; able to deal with ambiguity
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Associate Director Physician role will be based home based during Covid restrictions then based partly at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49536.