Associate Director, Pharmacometrics in Europe
CK Clinical are recruiting for an Associate Director of Pharmacometrics to join a very successful, global consulting company. The role can be office or home based in Switzerland (Basel), eastern France or south-west Germany.
Associate Director ofPharmacometrics Role: As Associate Director of Pharmacometrics you will support early and late phase clinical development engagements by providing pharmacometric evaluations that address key questions in their development programs, clinical study design considerations, model-informed drug development strategies as well as interactions with and submissions to regulatory authorities.
Key Duties will include:
- Working as a billable consultant working on client projects, typically through hands-on modelling.
- Participating in company initiatives in areas such as IT, methodology, efficiency, automation and quality.
- Conducting quality control and quality assurance activities on model codes and reports.
- Possibly supervision of project contributions from Associate Scientists.
Your Background: As Associate Director of Pharmacometrics you will require the following:
- PhD, MD or PharmD in a relevant field.
- Modelling proficiency (Population PK and PKPD analyses, model-basedmeta-analyses, dose-response and exposure-response analyses etc).
- General quantitative skills and the ability to translate complex problems into incisive models to address them.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Fluency in spoken and writtenEnglish.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Associate Director of Pharmacometrics position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 870022 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49140.
It is essential that applicantshold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.