Associate Director, Pharmacometrics in Europe
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an Associate Director of Pharmacometrics to join a very successful, global consulting company. The role can be office or home based in Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Denmark or Sweden.
As Associate Director of Pharmacometrics you will support early and late phase clinical development engagements by providing pharmacometric evaluations that address key questions in their development programs, clinical study design considerations, model-informed drug development strategies as well as interactions with and submissions to regulatory authorities.
Key Duties will include:
- Working as a billable consultant working on client projects, typically through hands-on modelling.
- Participating in company initiatives in areas such as IT, methodology, efficiency, automation and quality.
- Conducting quality control and quality assurance activities on model codes and reports.
- Possibly supervision of project contributions from Associate Scientists.
As Associate Director of Pharmacometrics you will require the following:
- PhD, MD or PharmD in a relevant field.
- Modelling proficiency (Population PK and PKPD analyses, model-based meta-analyses, dose-response and exposure-response analyses etc).
- General quantitative skills and the ability to translate complex problems into incisive models to address them.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director of Pharmacometrics position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46099 in all correspondence.