Associate Director Of Medical Affairs - Oncology
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for an Associate Director Of Medical Affairs to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Middlesex on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Develop the medical education plan in oncology for the UK and Ireland with subsequent execution to meet agreed timelines
- Manage the RML team to achieve agreed medical education, IIT management and training objectives
- Liaise with external clinicians to develop IITs and research projects to expand the data with current and future product indications
Manage the IIT programme to ensure timelines and publication objectives are met Liaise with marketing colleagues in the development of marketing and medical affairs plans
Review promotional material to ensure compliance with UK regulations
- Plan and manage specific data exploration and publication projects as assigned and consistent with the product strategies
- Develop and distribute internally, in a timely fashion, educational materials, supporting upcoming publications
- Provide support to the Medical Information team
- Present data to internal and external audiences
- Be Involved in Key Opinion Leader management through participation in Advisory and Consultant meetings
Represent the UK Medical Affairs in internal teams, such Priority Teams and Brand Teams Medical advice on products to Physicians and patient groups
Support the Medical Director as an effective external interface for products in various government agencies, including MHRA, NICE, DOH etc.
- Be involved in Global/European projects as determined by the Global/European BU and the Medical Director
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Therapy area related experienced in Oncology
- PhD, Medically qualified, or Pharmacist by background
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary, benefits and performance bonuses
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director Of Medical Affairs position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33160 in all correspondence.