Associate Director Global Medical Publications - Oncology
Amy Lloyd is searching for an experienced Medical Communications/Publications professional to secure a position as an Associate Director of Global Medical Communications, supporting an exciting Oncology franchise on a permanent basis.
The Company: A global biopharmaceutical company with leading products in oncology and immune-oncology.
Do you have a passion for scientific communication, publication and strategy?
The successful candidate will drive the delivery of Medical Publication plans within a framework of budgets and timelines, as well as publication-related deliverables (MSL Decks, Talking Papers, Scientific Communication Platforms), collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders and collaboration partners. They will provide guidance to cross-functional teams in relation to implementation and strategic foundation of medical communication plans, as well as supervise the work of vendors.
Who you are:
- Proven track record of successful Medical Publication Strategies and deliverables
- Minimum 6 years professional experience in an international Pharma/ Biotech medical publication setting (or Pharma-related agency), or equivalent experience in various aspects of drug development process especially clinical, biostatistic, regulatory, safety, medical
- Advanced university degree in science, medicine or another related subject, preferably with a PhD
- Therapeutic expertise/experience in Oncology or Immuno-oncology, as well as sound awareness of the pharmaceutical business and trends in the industry
- People leadership skills and experience; some line management experience a plus
- Experience in managing projects cross-functionally and in an international setting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex processes, project management and project leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Fluent in spoken and written English, basic knowledge of 2nd language (German, French) a plus
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Amy Lloyd on 01438 842979 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47173 in all correspondence.