Associate Director, Diagnostic Expert
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director Diagnostic Expert supporting Personalised Healthcare activities with a major blue chip pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Cambridgeshire.
Responsibilities:As Associate Director Diagnostic Expert you will be accountable for ensuring that companion diagnostic tests or diagnostic tools are delivered to drug products through implementation of agreed diagnostic strategy.
Key duties will include:
- Provision of leadership to the Personalised Healthcare and Biomarker team
- Ensuring delivery of objectives, project plans, financial investments and milestones for companion product delivery
- Tracking and monitoring detailed progress against project delivery and assessing and managing risk
- Delivery of companion diagnostic plans against agreed time, budget and quality
Qualifications: As Associate Director Diagnostic Expert, you will require the following:
- A relevant PhD or experience
- Experience of project management for companion test or segmentation tools in clinical development
- Therapy area experience (oncology, respiratory, autoimmunity or cardiovascular)
- Clinical development experience
- A very strong understanding of the functions involved in companion diagnostic development
- Strong scientific expertise within Personalised Healthcare
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director Diagnostic Expert position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32715 in all correspondence.