Associate Director, Clinical Research
CK Clinical are recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Research to join a successful global pharmaceutical company, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Associate Director, Clinical Research you will provide medical input and oversight for early phase oncology trials.
Key duties will include:
- Planning, implementing and reporting of clinical development programs.
- Acting as Study Director, delivering final protocols, implementation strategy and clinical data review plans.
- Medical monitoring, identifying, monitoring and resolving clinical program issues.
- Development of Clinical Protocols.
As Associate Director, Clinical Research you will require:
- A medical degree ideally, possibly PhD.
- Experience of early phase clinical development for solid tumour treatments.
- Experience of working with the FDA or EMA.
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47764.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.