Associate Director, Clinical Research, OBG - Hatfield
Brandon Whates from CK Clinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Director (Oncology) to join a global and well established pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis.
The Associate Director, Clinical Research Oncology within the Clinical Development Department is responsible for providing the medical input and medical oversight for early or late stage Oncology clinical development programs.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Clinical Project Team Lead in the planning, development and implementation of Clinical Trial Protocols and Programs
- Serves as Study Director for selected trials and delivers final protocol, implementation strategy, and clinical data review plans
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and provide guidance to study teams, liaise with KOLs regarding protocol/ study strategy and presenting at Advisory Board meetings.
- Management of third party vendors, ensuring that timelines are met
- Preferably a PhD or Medical Degree
- Strong business acumen and an advanced understanding of oncology
- Experience in clinical operations methods and processes in an industry setting
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Brandon Whates on 01438 768715 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45234 in all correspondence.