Associate Director, Clinical Project Management
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Project Management to join a clinical phase biotechnology company developing gene therapy treatment for Ophthalmology. The role can be based at their offices in either King of Prussia or San Francisco.
Base salary up to $207K
As Associate Director, Clinical Project Management you will support development of the Clinical Operations department with particular emphasis on the US based team and provide operational oversight and strategic input into assigned sponsored clinical studies/programmes.
Key duties will include:
- Contribution to operational aspects of the design, content, and preparation of clinical protocols, amendments, consent forms, studyguides, monitoring plans, CRFs, and subject information sheets
- Assisting the identification of clinical trial investigators
- Work with the Clinical Operations study team and assigned CRO to develop
- Providing clinical site/CRO, vendor support by answering protocol-specific questions
- Supporting and monitoring CRO and third-party vendor activities, including relationships and training, and the development of vendor specifications and scopes of work
- Monitoring progress of studies,identifying study-related trends/issues and working with the Clinical Operations study team and CRO to implement corrective actions when necessary
As Associate Director, Clinical Project Management you will require:
- Life Sciences degree, Nursing background or equivalent
- Proven industrially based experience of the management of clinical trials
- A team player with the flexibility to work over multiple projects if required
- Excellent communication skills (writtenand oral)
- Able to proficiently represent the Clinical Operations Dept and company across all functions as well as external parties and KOLs
- Gene therapy and ophthalmology experience an advantage
Entitlement to work in the US is essential. For more information please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49892 in all correspondence.