Associate Director, Clinical Pharmacology in Europe
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for an Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology to join a very successful, global consulting company. This position can be office or home based in Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Netherlands or Sweden.Responsibilities:
As Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology you will support and lead early and late phase clinical development through the provision of clinical pharmacology strategic input and carry out due diligence activities for in-licencing projects.
Key Duties will include:
- Collaboration with clients on clinical pharmacology, clinical development and model informed development issues.
- Development of gap analyses of clinical development programs to identify clinical pharmacology gaps and proposal of strategies for resolution.
- Preparation of reports and other documents summarising advice for clients and internal use.
- Participation in business development initiatives and generation of business development leads.Qualifications:
As Associate Director of Clinical Pharmacology you will require the following:
- Proven clinical pharmacology experience gained in a pharmaceutical company, biotech or CRO.
- Broad knowledge, spanning small molecules and biological therapeutics.
- A functional understanding of clinical pharmacology tools such as NONMEM, WinNonLin and statistical software.
- Experienced in the provision of input to clinical pharmacology plans, drug development strategies and the preparation of regulatory submissions.
- Excellent communication, client and alliance management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46098 in all correspondence.