Associate Director Clinical Development
CK Group are recruiting for a Associate Director Clinical Development to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Associate Director Clinical Development role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
- 500 - £600 per day LTD.
Associate Director Clinical Development Role:
- Responsible for the alliance management of one or more providers / outsourcing models within R&D
- Works with the group head to set up and ensure the strategic aims for the provider and / or models are met
- Ensures the maintenance and oversight of provider / model, ensuring seamless execution, quality and timely delivery of relevant scope of work deliverables.
- Partner with the project teams to define the service deliverables in alignment with the project requirements
- Defines and monitors performance via relevant metrics, measures and health checks
Your Background: University degree in related discipline, or equivalent
- Strong experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organisation
- Good knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development process at various phases of development
- Experience of working successfully with external partners
- Ability to apply strategic direction to a team or project and generate new options
- Strong project management skills Apply: For more information or to apply for these Associate Director Clinical Development positions, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49322.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. CLINGEN