Oliver Care is recruiting for an Artworker to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the South East on a contract basis.
The main purpose of your role as Artworker will be to:
- Be responsible for the coordination of artwork changes to enable successful and on time implementation of new product launches and packaging changes.
- Liaise with all relevant parties in the NPI Artwork process and effectively maintain and control all changes to the NPI tracker and data on the database.
- Create Artwork change requests, review, comment, approve/reject artwork and progress artwork changes to ensure timely completion to maintain required production dates.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Creating and sending artwork brief information to Artwork agencies and suppliers and confirm technical aspects of products to suppliers.
- Being actively involved in managing corporate projects from kick-off through to production, Review quality/business critical static data requirements for new product and act as a logistics link to Technical Support and NPI project teams.
- Creating packaging specification documents and ensure that GMP, Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety processes are adhered to in all aspects of the role.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the FMCG environment with relevant experience.
- Good interpersonal/influencing and communication skills with the ability the learn quickly and make quick and informed decisions. Time management, attention to detail and organisational skills are also desirable.
- Computer literate with Logistics IT system knowledge.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30003 in all correspondence.