Artwork Project Manager
Oliver Care is recruiting for an Artwork Project Manager to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the South East on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage the copy development and artwork approvals for packaging, advertising, promotional and educational materials (Written, spoken or electronic form) distributed to consumers, professionals or trade.
- Review incoming copy/artwork approval submissions and verify the appropriate core group of approvers are assigned and completed their task
- Partner with project managers where applicable, to incorporate key copy milestones into tracking system and work with teams to keep projects on track.
Further responsibilities will include:-support the Global Regulatory Affairs Operations team to help implement and manage an electronic workflow system as well as training users on review responsibilities. Copy/artwork approval process and electronic approval system and provide system support/basic troubleshooting help.
- Support project review meetings to identify any label inputs that are at risk and put plans in place to ensure that the substantiation is completed on schedule.
- Expedite label and copy review by identifying key issues, articulating risks, manage approval schedules and determine the appropriate management level of notification.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher with substantial experience in consumer goods or healthcare artwork/copy development
- Strong organisational and project management skills with attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with online systems is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company with a fantastic reputation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30560 in all correspondence.