Animal Health Technical Advisor
Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a UK Companion Animal Health Technical Advisor to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry in a field based role on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Assist veterinary managers and technical consultants in responding to customer queries.
- Support investigation and follow-up of suspected adverse events and quality complaints.
- Work within the technical team to assist the internal team and update sales staff.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing first line customer contact for all technical and quality inquiries by phone, mail and e-mail. Technical support to customer inquiries.
- Maintaining and updating list of frequently asked questions.
- Liaising with the technical consultant and other veterinarians where additional investigation is required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Must be a qualified veterinary nurse.
- Results driven with strong communication, persuasion, negotiation and influencing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33874 in all correspondence.