Affiliate Safety Officer / PV Manager in High Wycombe
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Drug Safety Scientist to join a pharmaceutical company based in High Wycombe on a part time contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies - the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage. They employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland. They are committed to delivering great medicines and have introduced a range of innovative treatments that can make an important difference to the lives of patients with serious health conditions such as schizophrenia, hepatitis C, multiple myeloma, HIV/AIDS and diabetes.
The Location:Working at their Headquarters in High Wycombe, the site is easily commutable. The nearest station is approximately 10 minutes by taxi. If you're travelling by car you can access the site via the M40.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as UK Affiliate Safety Officer.
- Ensure safety reporting requirements are met and appropriately managed at all times and through all project planning, materials development and contracting of external vendors.
- Ensure local reporting and handling of adverse events according to the relevant SOPs, including daily monitoring cover.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a close working relationship with Global Drug Safety and EU QPPV and keep them up to date on new local regulations/requirements.
- Responding to all medical information queries from both internal and external stakeholders with the most up-to-date information and within identified timeframe.
- Supporting the affiliate and the Global Organisation during Regulatory audits from the Competent Authorities.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background with proven industry experience in Pharmacovigilance.
- Be a confident, professional communicator to liaise with relevant Global Head Office teams to ensure smooth flow of role-relevant information.
The Benefits: Working 4.5 hours per day, 5 days a week for a 12 month period, with the opportunity to work remotely 2 days per week.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45450 in all correspondence.