AD, Project Management
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director, Project Management for a biopharmaceutical company in Oxfordshire with a very strong product portfolio, including a lead compound that is in late stage development.
As Associate Director, Project Management you will manage project teams to ensure timely development and overall operational delivery of projects in accordance with agreed strategies, product development plans, budgets and Target Product Profiles.
Key duties will include:
- Operational delivery of R&D projects to agreed timelines and budgets
- Creation, review and communication of project plans, including schedule, budget, resource and risk
- Running regular cross functional R&D project team meetings, including preparation of meeting agendas and minutes, maintaining risk, issue and decision logs and ensuring that all relevant project team information is accessible.
As Associate Director, Project Management, you will require the following:
- Life science degree
- Experience and understanding of drug development spanning all phases
- Proven line management background
- Experience of the selection and management of third party organisations
- Project Management certification is desirable
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Project Management position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33515 in all correspondence.