AD Of Logistics & Customer Support
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Associate Director of Logistics & Customer Support to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Middlesex on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Be accountable for developing and implementing the strategic direction for Logistics, Customer Support and negotiation of commercial terms below national level
- The role will be pivotal in ensuring that the Value propositions for the product portfolio meet the needs of stakeholders responsible for contracting at a regional level from ordering all the way through to actual usage.
The role is also responsible for establishing strategy in line with EU good distribution practice and defining excellence in relation to associated operating procedures.
Role and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Defining the logistics, customer support and negotiation strategy aligned to delivering the business long range plan.
- Establishing and delivering the annual logistics, CS and sub-national negotiation operational plan aligned to each business unit's needs.
- Implementing excellence in customer support ensuring industry leading standards are delivered with clear stakeholder engagement & communication.
- Establishing a logistics partnering strategy and re-appraisal process to ensure solution is industry leading and best value for money.
- Leading cross functional teams related to product distribution
- Monitoring the industry, and wider logistics and CS environment to ensure the model is best practice.
- Partnering with the finance team to develop & implement a best in class sales reporting system enabling real-time insight generation.
- Establishing Compassionate Use stock distribution strategy and maintaining tracking of approval & reporting for compassionate product supply for relevant products.
- Defining SLA's both externally and internally to suit business needs and ensuring these are measured and adhered to.
- Full management of receivables and associated cash flow in partnership with Finance.
- Supporting the development & implementation of patient access scheme strategies in the cross-functional team and ensuring these are compliant, adhered to, and incorporate the best interests of customers.
- Forming relationships within the European Technical Operations team to influence decisions and strategy at wider European level
- Identifying new initiatives and opportunities, both internally and externally that support the business and where appropriate gain support from the cross-functional team and Senior Management through development of business cases
- Leading the logistics and customer service function with dotted line responsibility for sub-national negotiation teams.
- Deputising for the Director, Finance & Business Operations when required and supporting in evaluation and development of strategies for the wider function & business.
- Leading and representing the business in PPRS, IPHA or any other external rebate/pricing negotiations where appropriate, ensuring the function has expert skills in the knowledge of these schemes.
- Demonstrating leadership across the wider business within the affiliate and Europe and is part of the wider Senior Management Team of the affiliate
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- University level qualification required, and possibly accountancy or logistics qualification.
- Leadership experience within logistics ideally with familiarisation of homecare and patients access schemes.
- Extensive experience in NHS regional contracting and network of key stakeholder contacts in this arena
- Strong knowledge of the provisions of EU Good Distribution Practice (GDP) guidance document 2013
- Proven industry experience with preferably logistics & pricing experience
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Company car & bonus
- Equity share
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director of Logistics & Customer Support position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32976 in all correspondence.