AD, Modelling & Simulation, Clinical Pharmacology
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director, Modelling & Simulation / Clinical Pharmacology to join a well established and successful pharmaceutical company with a very strong development pipeline, based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
As Associate Director, Modelling & Simulation / Clinical Pharmacology you will support PK and PK / PD analysis for a range of products in clinical development.
Key duties will include:
- Provision of expert support to Clinical Pharmacology and Translational Medicine teams with respect to the design and analysis of population PK / PD studies
- Performing PK and PK/PD data analysis, using both non-compartmental and population approaches
- Working closely with the clinical, statistics and data management functions
- Representing the company at major scientific and medical meetings
As Associate Director, Modelling & Simulation / Clinical Pharmacology, you will require the following:
- An MSc or PhD closely related to PK & PK/PD modelling
- Experience of using NONMEM is essential
- Experience of R, S-plus and SAS would be advantageous
- A background in the clinical development of oncology products would be useful
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director, Modelling & Simulation / Clinical Pharmacology position please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34232 in all correspondence.