AD, Insights & Intelligence
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director of Insights & Intelligence for a successful and expanding global pharmaceutical company, to be based at their offices in London.
As Associate Director of Insights & Intelligence you will provide strategic and directional leadership for a market research team sourcing high quality data, investigating and analysing that data in order to provide practical recommendations to commercial business units in order to maximise business opportunities.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring that the latest, proven data sources and techniques are employed
- Design and implementation of procedures and methodology in order to maximise strategic benefit from recommendations by the Insights & Intelligence team
- Line management responsibility for the Market Research and Market Access teams
- Development of a strategy and network to maximise insight benefit from 'Big Data', industry groups and emerging data sourcesQUALIFICATIONS
As Associate Director of Insights & Intelligence, you will require the following:
- A relevant university degree, preferably an MBA or Masters degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Pharmaceutical industry experience gained through senior market research / product marketing roles
- Proven experience of the line management of diverse groups
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Associate Director of Insights & Intelligence position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30729 in all correspondence.