AD, Business Intelligence & Analytics
Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a permanent Associate Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics with a very successful global pharmaceutical company, to be based at their EU Headquarters just outside London.
As Associate Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics you will provide forecasts and commercial assessments for pipeline products, in-licensing opportunities and early stage assets within their global oncology function.
Key duties will include:
- In-market data forecasting and analysis for existing products and in-licensing opportunities within oncology
- Coordination of global market research and be the main point of contact for service providers
- Use of internal and external resources to provide insightful competitive intelligence
- Working with finance to meet their needs for updated forecasts
- Ensuring that monthly volume and sales are accurately reported by the regions
- Provision of support in the creation of presentation materials
As Associate Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics, you will require the following:
- A relevant life science degree
- A very high level of expertise in the use of Excel
- Experience of the use of databases such as IMS, Cegedim, CAM and GERS
- Experience of project specification and management via external agencies running quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Knowledge of the oncology area
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director of Business Intelligence & Analytics position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short-listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31061 in all correspondence.