Junior Medical Writer
CK Group are recruiting for a Junior Medical Writer to join a growing Medical Writing consultancy on a permanent basis. This position is based in Bracknell.
Medical Writer Role:
Responsible for the preparation and QC of PADER/PAERs, designated sections of PSURs, DSURs and other safety/regulatory documents with supervision from more senior team members.
Responsibilities will include to:
- With supervision from more senior team members (designated mentors), prepare safety and regulatory documents in accordance with the relevant SOPs and templates.
- Provide support for supervised QC of safety documents as per SOPs and QC checklists.
- Comply with GCP and GVP principles and applicable regulations and guidelines.
- University graduate.
- An understanding of GCP and GVP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Junior Medical Writer position, please contact Aliza Qureshi on 01438 870 022 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51591.