Senior Director of Pharmacometrics
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Director of Pharmacometrics to join a very successful, global consulting company. The role can be office or home based in Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Denmark or Sweden.
Senior Director of Pharmacometrics Role: As Senior Director of Pharmacometrics you will support and lead early and late phase clinical development engagements from a range of clients, addressing key questions in their development programs, clinical studydesign considerations, model-informed drug development strategies as well as interactions with and submissions to regulatory authorities.
Key Duties will include:
- Working as a billable consultant working on client projects.
- Dependent upon seniority and project size you may provide project leadership to multiple consultants.
- Supporting Business Development teams through maintenance of client relationships and the writing of proposals.
- Leading company initiatives in areas such as IT, methodology, efficiency, automation and quality.
Your Background: As Senior Director of Pharmacometrics you will require the following:
- PhD, MD or PharmD in a relevant field.
- Strong modelling expertise (Population PK and PKPD analyses, model-based meta-analyses, dose-response and exposure-response analyses etc).
- Strong quantitative skills and expertise in modelling software (Phoenix_NLME, NONMEM, R/S-Plus etc).
- Experience of the whole clinical development process, including trial design and regulatory filing.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Director of Pharmacometrics position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 870022 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49138.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the country where the services will be delivered.