(Senior) Director, Pharmacometrics in Europe
Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a (Senior) Director of Pharmacometrics to join a very successful, global consulting company. The role can be office or home based in Spain, Italy, France, Switzerland, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Denmark or Sweden.
As (Senior) Director of Pharmacometrics you will support and lead early and late phase clinical development engagements from a range of clients, addressing key questions in their development programs, clinical study design considerations, model-informed drug development strategies as well as interactions with and submissions to regulatory authorities.
Key Duties will include:
- Working as a billable consultant working on client projects.
- Dependant upon seniority and project size you may provide project leadership to multiple consultants.
- Supporting Business Development teams through maintenance of client relationships and the writing of proposals.
- Leading company initiatives in areas such as IT, methodology, efficiency, automation and quality.
As (Senior) Director of Pharmacometrics you will require the following:
- PhD, MD or PharmD in a relevant field.
- Strong modelling expertise (Population PK and PKPD analyses, model-based meta-analyses, dose-response and exposure-response analyses etc).
- Strong quantitative skills and expertise in modelling software (Phoenix_NLME, NONMEM, R/S-Plus etc).
- Experience of the whole clinical development process, including trial design and regulatory filing.
- Excellent team leadership skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
For more information or to apply for this (Senior) Director of Pharmacometrics position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46100 in all correspondence.