(Senior) Compliance Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a permanent (Senior) Compliance Manager to join a successful global pharmaceutical company at their central London offices. Two days per week home working will be allowed.
Company: This company is an established subsidiary of a global pharmaceutical company. They are Research & Development-oriented organisation that aims to create innovative medicines that meet needs across the globe.
Senior) Compliance Manager Role: The main purpose of the role is to:
Beresponsible for QA Study Support. Inspection readiness, training, CAPA management, eQMS.
- Play a key role as an integral part of the Global QMS team, contributing to shaping the future direction of the client's Global company policies and procedures.
- Develop and ensure procedures and systems are compliant to applicable US and EU GxP.
- Ensure the compliance to applicable EU and US GxP regulations by ensuring effective monitoring systems are developed, maintained and communicated.
- Manage the company's Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring completeness and accuracy.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Ideally a MSc (or equivalent) in Life Sciences, Nursing or a combination of education (BSc) and practical experience.
- Solid demonstrable GCP Compliance experience gained within a global contract research organisation (CRO), pharmaceutical or Biotechnology Company.
- Demonstrable QA experience and to include QA Study Support. Inspection readiness, training, CAPA management, and eQMS.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior/Compliance Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50845.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.