(Senior) Clinical Scientist
CK Group are recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Scientist, Fibrosis to join a global biotechnology company at their site based in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Clinical Scientist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to deliver on early phaseclinical development goals for the company through interacting with all relevant functions and acting as a core part of the clinical development team.
Responsibilities include to:
- Collaborate and liaise with external partners (e.g. KOL's, clinical development service vendors).
- Represent the clinical development at key meetings (study execution, preclinical meetings etc.).
- Contribute to the development, coordination and submission of clinical sections of documents supportive of clinical protocols, clinical sections of regulatory submissions, ethical approvals, IB's, DSUR's and PSUR's.
- Conduct literature reviews and review clinical narratives.
- Develop site and CRA training materials and present these at SIVs and Investigator meetings.
- Degree in Life Sciences (MD, PhD, or other scientific field preferred).
- Ability to independently conduct scientific search strategies and precis information.
- Basic knowledge of ICH/GCP, drug development process, study design, statistics, clinical operations.
- Strong project management and medical writing skills.
- Ability to readily assimilate new subject matter understanding related to disease indications in assigned protocol(s) and their requirements.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this (Senior) Clinical Scientist position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50329.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement towork in the UK.