Do you want the opportunity to make a difference, challenge yourself, and grow professionally whilst working alongside brilliant, committed people who share a passion for science and commitment to improving lives?
Santen are a specialist ophthalmology pharmaceutical company, who deliver innovative products and services to patients and medical professionals globally with a vision of being truly recognised worldwide. They are currently in an exciting phase of growth with a strong development pipeline of ongoing studies.
What does the role entail?
- Responsible for all field based medical activities in the south of the UK, you will build trust and add value to Santen KOLs through reactive and pro-active interactions which will be of the highest standard of interpersonal and scientific expertise.
- You will build and execute KOL plans for Santen’s ophthalmology brands and maximise HCP awareness and engagement alongside the Medical Manager.
- You will complete pro-active activities with KOLs and be a credible partner to them to advance patient care e.g. through local educational projects and highlighting key learnings from congresses.
What is expected from you?
- You have a Degree in Life Sciences and preferably a higher education qualification or Medical/Pharmacy qualification, along with previous substantial experience in an MSL role – including having worked on specialised hospital products (ideally in the ophthalmology therapeutic area).
- You are able to travel as role is 100% customer facing.
- You have strong presentation, written and verbal skills and the ability to respond to enquiries with the most accurate and relevant information.