We have an exciting opportunity for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a successful consultancy at their site based in Harlow on a permanent basis.
- An innovative organisation who provide end-end regulatory services across the product lifecycle for a wide range of clients.
- Opportunity to lead national, centralised and international marketing authorisation applications and write sections of dossiers for MR, DP as well as acting as the point of contact for clients and regulatory authorities.
- Work across the full lifecycle including CTAs, MAAs and maintenance and you will be responsible for the line management of 2-3 members of staff.
- Based at our clients stunningly refurbished offices at their site in Harlow which is easily commutable from London and Hertfordshire and located near the train station.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday, annual performance based bonus and enrollment to the pension scheme.