We are recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Project Manager to join a full-service clinical research company, this has been chosen as the job of the week as it is:
- A 12 month fixed term opportunity with a privately owned full-service company that provides specialist drug development services that maximise speed to market and optimise commercialisation post-approval, right through to the end of the product life-cycle.
- Offering a salary of £50,000
- Provide pharmacovigilance consultancy and support for client projects and oversee the development and management of key client accounts
- Advise on pharmacovigilance strategy and requirements for investigational and marketed products to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients
- Prepare, coordinate and review of key pharmacovigilance related regulatory documents for both investigational and marketed products, including the DSUR, PSUR
- Ideally a Life Science degree, combined with previous experience in aggregate report writing and project management
- Based at their site in Hitchen