Here is our pharmaceutical job of the week a Project Leader Regulatory Affairs role. This job has been chosen as:
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader, offering the worlds most comprehensive range of specific medical devices with a particular focus on orthopaedics.
- This client is offering an opportunity be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
- This employer is also one of the top employers to work for according to The Boston Globe.
- This role is based at their site in Warsaw, Indiana, USA.
- The main purpose of this job is to provide independent regulatory guidance to product development teams in strategic planning, pre-marketing, and related submissions to support optimal timelines for new/modified product launches.
- Offering a salary of $80,000.