A global pharmaceutical company are currently looking for an International Regulatory Affairs Executive to join their team in the South East, UK.
The main purpose of this International Regulatory Affairs Executive position is to apply broad knowledge and interpretation of regulatory requirements in assigned countries and products to the drug development process.
Further key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in the preparation of International Regulatory Dossier submissions for NMEs.
- Prepare IRDs for line extension.
- Liaise with internal and external technical experts responsible for preparation of expert documentation.
- Advise on the development of regulatory documentation that meets relevant regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that line management are advised of progress with in regulatory filings.
For more information, or to apply for this International Regulatory Affairs Executive job, please contact Meera Pattni at CK Regulatory on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com.