Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Health Economist to join a leading global pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, UK.
As Health Economist you will develop robust and compelling cost effectiveness analyses to support market access solutions and reimbursement submissions for the UK. Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of health economics cases
- Development of UK strategic pricing position
- Early Health Economic evidence generation
To be considered for this Health Economist position you will have =:
- A degree in health economics, statistics or related field
- A strong understanding of HTA requirements
- Experience of the development of health economics arguments
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Health Economist role, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23278 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current pharmaceutical industry jobs now.