– Salary range £45-55K plus bonus and generous pension
– 27 days holiday plus additional loyalty days
– Full or part time considered
– Central London location
Xcelerate Health Outcomes is a dynamic and fast growing unit of NHS Innovations London offering health economic consultancy to the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as NHS trusts. The unit helps clients to conduct economic evaluations in medicines and healthcare interventions by providing expertise, advice and unique access to patient data. We are now seeking to expand the unit by recruiting an experienced Health Economist:
The main purpose of the role is to provide health economics expertise to define, plan, research, model, evaluate, analyse and conduct Health Outcome studies for pharmaceutical and medical device companies and where required to help in the economic evaluation of new innovations and changes in healthcare interventions and pathways in NHS Trusts.
- To design and conduct Health Outcomes projects for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies based on client requirements
- Apply Health Economic methods including quality of life and cost effective analyses and develop economic models to support Health Outcomes Studies
- Develop statistical analysis plans and undertake statistical analysis of patient data to generate the study output.
- Specifically and when required, develop protocols, undertake literature reviews, develop CRF’s for data capture and generate material for scientific reports and publication
- Support the business development, consultants and management in capability presentations, company meetings and conferences
- Input Health Economics expertise into project proposals and presentations
- Evaluate from a health economic perspective, innovations and healthcare interventions generated from the Hospital Trusts
- Work with NHSIL Partnership Liaison Managers to establish relationships with key NHS management to help identify and obtain patient data sources to carry out projects
- Project management of studies to ensure timelines and milestones are met
- Attending external client meetings, conferences and specialist Health economic events when required to promote and build the Health Outcome Unit’s reputation
The Company is sited at refurbished, air conditioned offices in central London. To apply please visit the web-site at http://www.nhsinnovationslondon.com/recruitment/latestvacancies.htm
and e-mail an application form together with a detailed CV.
We are committed to appointing on merit, seeking candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and taking full account of equal opportunities.