Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Global Clinical Trials Manager to join a major pharmaceutical company at their
site in Hertfordshire on a six month contract.
This Global Clinical Trials Manager role is a leadership role overseeing large scale clinical trials from planning to close-out ensuring timelines, budgets and ICH / GCP regulations are fully complied with.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development of operational plans covering monitoring strategies, risk mitigation, budgets, site selection and clinical supplies management
- Leadership of high performing operational teams
- Development and management of clinical study budgets
- Leadership of the development of Protocol Feasibility Questionnaires, Site Feasibility Questionnaires and Patient Recruitment Plans
- Planning and management of the IMP and non-clinical supply chains
- Proactive management of study level recruitment
- Management and auditing of third party vendors (CROs, Labs, IVRA etc)
- Ensuring adherence to ICH / GCP and SOPs
Experience and skills required:
The successful candidate for this Global Clinical Trials Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience of the management of global clinical trials
- Management of CROs, budgets and IMP supplies
- Ability to lead global teams
- Excellent GCP / ICH knowledge
How to apply:
For more information or to apply online for this Global Clinical Trials Manager please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL25184 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to register your CV with CK Clinical today.
Once registered, one of our specialist Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultants will be in contact to discuss your requirements and any relevant pharmaceutical jobs we are recruiting for at the moment. Good luck with your job hunt.